The Conference Proceedings will be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. All authors who have been accepted must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their paper. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore Digital Library) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
1. Prepare the final version of the paper (camera-ready)
The final version of a paper must be 4-6 pages in length and must be prepared according to the following guidelines in DOC/RTF or LaTeX, and PDF formats. An extra fee of EUR 15 will be charged for each additional page above 6 pages.
While you are completed the final version of your paper it’s necessary to provide the covering letter. In this letter the author(s) describes concisely how he/she improved a paper according to reviewers remarks if any. Also author(s) explains concisely how the paper length was extended to 4-6 pages if the paper length of the previous version was less than 4-6 pages.
Please note! You can continue using of your extended abstracts while preparing the final version of the paper (requirements are the same as for extended abstracts), however if you didn’t use our template or didn’t follow the requirements, please use the following Style Manual and the Manuscript Templates in various formats while preparing your final paper:
Microsoft Word 2000
LaTeX Archive (Style & Bibliography) *
|A4 DOC Format (DOC, 77 KB)||Unix (TAR.GZ, 1.1 MB)|
|A4 RTF Format (RTF, 256 KB)||Windows (ZIP, 1.1 MB)|
* The LaTeX Archive inscudes the style and the bibliography files both. The LaTeX System Tester is included in the LaTeX archives content as well. The package includes instructions on how to test your LaTeX system settings and reconfigure them as necessary to enable you to emulate the “control output” for the best PDF conversion. You are strongly encouraged to perform this test before laying out your final manuscript. Be sure to use the template’s conference mode. See template documentation for details.
2. Register online
You should register before uploading your final paper. Papers will be included in the proceedings only if at least one author has registered and paid the registration fee. One registration covers publication of one (1) paper only. To guarantee inclusion in the proceedings of more than one (1) paper, the author must pay additional fee.
You can find more details on how to complete the online registration at the registration page.
NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR’S COMPLETED REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT.
3. An electronic version of the final manuscript must be generated for the conference proceedings
From the final manuscript formatted as instructed above, authors must generate the electronic version in PDF format. Regardless of its initial format, the file containing the final version of the paper must be transformed in the PDF format taking into account the PDF conversion requirements that are necessary for IEEE Xplore©.
- the authors should download the PDF settings file that allows to automatically set Adobe Distiller to the IEEE PDF requirements.
- the final PDF example.
If you want to know more information about IEEE PDF requirements you can read the PDF Specifications for IEEE Xplore©. This document version 4.01A provides detailed information on the requirements for PDFs on IEEE Xplore©.
4. Send the electronic version of the final manuscript and submit the copyright form through the IDAACS website
- Once you prepared your Xplore compatible PDF, login at http://idaacs.net/2013/
- The page with your submitted abstracts should appear. If abstract has “Accepted” status you will see the “Submit Abstract” button.
- Click “Submit Abstract” button near the the appropriate accepted abstract. A new page will open that will allow you to provide the title and all authors of the final version of a paper as well as select and upload your final paper via the web.
- IEEE Copyright Transfer form. The IEEE is enforcing strict copyright rules. For your convenience, the copyright form is available electronically through IDAACS Web Page. Under your accepted Paper you will find the “Copyright Submission” button. Click it and follow the instructions. NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE SUBMITTED COPYRIGHT FORM.
IMPORTANT COPYRIGHT NOTICE FOR WEB AND INTERNET POSTING
If authors like to post their papers electronically on any web site, any ftp site, or any other electronic dissemination technique, they must include the IEEE Copyright notice on the initial screen displaying the IEEE-copyrighted material.
If you have any problems during the submitting your final paper, feel free to contact us:
Oral presentation takes 15 minutes for describing of the problem, the background, the innovative approach, the new results and its comparative evaluation. It is followed by the questions and answers, which takes approximately 5 minutes.
Acceptable format for presentations is MS PowerPoint 2003 or 2007.
To perform the presentation, laptop computer (with Windows XP / Windows 7 operating system and PowerPoint 2007) and LCD projector will be available in the conference room. Please bring your presentation on a memory stick to upload on the laptop provided prior to your session.
The presenter should prepare a reasonable number of electronic slides, so as not to exceed the 15 minute time. Typically, 1 slide is presented in 1 minute. Additional slides could be prepared to support possible answers to attendees’ questions.
Each slide should not be overcrowded by text and graphics. Too much text should be avoided: slides should support the presentation, they should not be simply read by the presenter.
Graphics should be designed to help in the overall communications, to illustrate key points and elucidate the basic ideas. Avoid excess graphics as this makes the overall file size large and can delay slide loading.
Use large fonts so as they are readable without efforts: typically 20 point font is the smallest that should be used. Headers within the body are typically 24-pt and slide headers are typically 28 or 32-pt font. Use Arial, Verdana or other san-serif font for readability.
The maximum poster size is given by 59,4 cm in width and 84,1 cm in height (A1 format, portrait orientation). The poster identification (Session Number)* should be placed in the upper left corner. The following type sizes are recommended:
- Identification: 100 points;
- Title: 72 points;
- Author(s): 54 points;
- Affiliation, E-mail: 32 points;
- Abstract: 28 points;
- The body text: 24 points.
You may download a poster sample here (Poster_example.pdf, Poster_example.ppt).
There will be provided supplies needed for attaching the posters to the poster boards. Poster Session Chairs direct those – who have poster presentations – to the appropriate location.
If somebody has a problem to print her/his poster in required quality, the Conference Organizers can ensure a printing of poster. In this case the pdf file could be e-mailed till August 31 to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the printing fee of 20 EUR has to be paid on-site(at registration desk).
Note: Only the posters fully satisfying the above requirements will be accepted for presentation!
*TP1 or FP1 or SP1