The Conference Proceedings will be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. All authors who have been accepted must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their paper. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore Digital Library) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
1. Prepare the final version of the paper (camera-ready)
The final version of a paper must be 4-6 pages in length and must be prepared according to the following guidelines in DOC/RTF or LaTeX, and PDF formats. An extra fee of EUR 20 will be charged for each additional page above 6 pages.
While you are completed the final version of your paper it’s necessary to provide the covering letter. In this letter the author(s) describes concisely how he/she improved a paper according to reviewers remarks if any. Also author(s) explains concisely how the paper length was extended to 4-6 pages if the paper length of the previous version was less than 4-6 pages.
Please note! You can continue using of your extended abstracts while preparing the final version of the paper (requirements are the same as for extended abstracts).
Please use one of the Manuscript Templates while preparing your Camera Ready paper:
LaTeX Archive (Style & Bibliography) *
|A4 DOC Format (DOC, 76,5 KB)||Unix (TAR.GZ, 1.14 MB)|
|A4 RTF Format (RTF, 254 KB)||Windows (ZIP, 1.14 MB)|
* The LaTeX Archive inscudes the style and the bibliography files both. The LaTeX System Tester is included in the LaTeX archives content as well. The package includes instructions on how to test your LaTeX system settings and reconfigure them as necessary to enable you to emulate the “control output” for the best PDF conversion. You are strongly encouraged to perform this test before laying out your final manuscript. Be sure to use the template’s conference mode. See template documentation for details.
2. Register online
You should register before uploading your final paper. Papers will be included in the proceedings only if at least one author has registered and paid the registration fee. One registration covers publication of one (1) paper only. To guarantee inclusion in the proceedings of more than one (1) paper, the author must pay additional fee.
You can find more details on how to complete the online registration at the registration page.
NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR’S COMPLETED REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT.
3. An electronic version of the final manuscript must be generated for the conference proceedings
From the final manuscript formatted as instructed above, authors must generate the electronic version in PDF format. Regardless of its initial format, the file containing the final version of the paper must be transformed in the PDF format taking into account the PDF conversion requirements that are necessary for IEEE Xplore©.
- the authors should download the PDF settings file that allows to automatically set Adobe Distiller to the IEEE PDF requirements.
- the final PDF example.
If you want to know more information about IEEE PDF requirements you can read the PDF Specifications for IEEE Xplore©. This document version 4.01A provides detailed information on the requirements for PDFs on IEEE Xplore©.
4. Send the electronic version of the final manuscript and submit the copyright form through the IDAACS website
- Once you prepared your Xplore compatible PDF, login at http://idaacs.net/
- The page with your submitted abstracts should appear. If abstract has “Accepted” status you will see the “Submit Camera Ready” button.
- Click “Submit Camera Ready” button near the the appropriate accepted abstract. A new page will open that will allow you to provide the title and all authors of the final version of a paper as well as select and upload your final paper via the web.
- After the submission of Camera Ready Paper the Copyright Submission button will appear. Click it and follow the instructions. The IEEE is enforcing strict copyright rules. For your convenience, the copyright form is available electronically through IDAACS Web Page. NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE SUBMITTED COPYRIGHT FORM.
IMPORTANT COPYRIGHT NOTICE FOR WEB AND INTERNET POSTING
If authors like to post their papers electronically on any web site, any ftp site, or any other electronic dissemination technique, they must include the IEEE Copyright notice on the initial screen displaying the IEEE-copyrighted material.
If you have any problems during the submitting your final paper, feel free to contact us:
Oral presentation takes about 15 minutes for explaining the State-of-the-Arts, a novel approach to solve a problem, experimental results to prove a proposed approach and conclusion. It is followed by the questions and answers, which takes approximately 5 minutes.
Acceptable format for presentations is MS PowerPoint.
To perform the presentation, laptop computer and LCD projector will be available in the conference room. Please bring your e-presentation to upload on the laptop prior to your session.
A presenter should prepare a reasonable number of slides, which are not exceeding 15 minutes. Typically, one slide is presented per one minute.
Use large font sizes to read slides without efforts, typically 24-pt or more. Slide header sizes are typically 32-pt or more. Use 20-pt size as the smallest one in special cases. Also we suggest using Arial, Verdana fonts for better readability.
Each slide should not be overcrowded by text and graphics. Graphics should be designed to illustrate key points and explain the basic ideas. It should be avoided reading slides by presenter.
The maximum poster size is given by 59,4 cm in width and 84,1 cm in height (A1 format, portrait orientation). The poster identification (Session Number)* should be placed in the upper left corner. The following type sizes are recommended:
- Identification (Session Number): 100-pt;
- Title: 72-pt;
- Author(s): 54-pt;
- Affiliation, E-mail: 32-pt;
- Abstract: 28-pt;
- The body text: 24-pt.
A presenter may download a poster sample here (Poster_example_2015.ppt , Poster_example_2015.tif).
OrgCom will provide the presenter with fastening tools needed for attaching the posters to the poster stands. Poster Session Chairs direct presenters to the appropriate location.
If somebody has a problem to print her/his poster in required quality, the OrgCom can ensure a printing the poster. The Tif file preferable (or Pdf), could be e-mailed till September 18 to firstname.lastname@example.org or Wiesław Winiecki <email@example.com>, and a printing fee of 15 EUR has to be paid by wire transfer or at registration desk.
Only the posters fully satisfying the above requirements will be accepted for presentation!
*TP or FP or SP